Thursday 1 August 2013

The August Break 2013....


I have decided to undertake The August Break 2013 challenge as posed by blogger and photographer Susannah Connway (http://www.susannahconway.com). The rules are simple. One photo a day for the month of August based on the bellow titles:


Susannah has also very kindly set up a Flickr page for the challenge so everyone embarking on their 1-photo-a-day adventure can share their work. http://www.flickr.com/groups/the-august-break-2013/pool/

So...first up, a photo showing today's Breakfast!


As Susannah says: 'This is all about being present and enjoying taking photos just for the hell of it.'

Let the Fun begin!


The August Break 2013

2 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring and placement here.
    You have reminded me that I need to get on the flickr group to see all the real photo participants...half the roll of pics I am previewing are just other profit bloggers trying to piggy back on Susannah's popular site to get more hits on their own...so annoying.
    Happy August break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments! I will definitely take a look at your photos too. Unfortunately I am not tech savvy enough to be that concerned with site hits, but I did like the idea of the August break, so I thought I would give it a go.
    Happy Photo Snapping!

    ReplyDelete